Eligible candidates are requested to attend a walk-in-interview for MyGov Asssam resource recruitment for the below mentioned posts, at specified date & time. Candidates should bring their CV.
Date of Interview : 26-03-2018
Venue & Time : AEDC Ltd (AMTRON), Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan,Guwahati-21 at 11:30 AM
N.B-The candidates who are fulfilling the Job Description as mentioned, should only attend the interview
new 21 Mar, 2018 View Detailed Document(s)
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati 781021, also known as AMTRON, intends to empanel suitable agencies having experience in supply of goods/services of specified categories as mentioned below in this document. The main purpose of Empanelment of firms/agencies as approved vendors is to have a broad-based panel of technically capable, financialy sound and reliable source of supply of goods and services to whom enquiries can be addressed from time to time, as required, for institutional purchases at competitive and affordable cost.
Click here for online vendor empanelment.
new 01 Feb, 2018 View Detailed Document(s)
1. Fresh Application Form for Post-Matric Scholarship to the students of ST and OBC/MOBC Students of Assam Pursuing Post-Matric Courses During 2017-18
2. Renewal Form for Post Matric Scholarship for ST(for those who are studing outside the state of Assam)
3. Renewal Form for Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/MOBC(for those who are studing outside the state of Assam)
4. Application Form for Pre- Matric Scholarship for ST and OBC students
19 Sep, 2017
The Education (Secondary) Deptt., Govt. of Assam, will confer the “Anundoram Borooah Award” to the meritorious students of the State shortly. Under the award package, Anundoram Borooah Award citation in the form of a Certificate along with a Laptop Computer to each student securing Star Mark and above prescribed by the State Govt. in the HSLC and High Madrassa Examination and 10th standard examination held under the Board of Secondary Education, Assam and Sanskrit Board Assam during the year 2017.
All qualifying students who are qualified to avail the award may register online through the portal http://arbas.assam.gov.in. The applicants will have to upload the following:
1. Pass Certificate duly attested and counter signed by the Head of the Institution from which the applicant passed out in PDF file format.
2. A self attested passport size photograph of the applicant in JPG file format.
The students availing the award are requested to follow the instructions available along with the application form before submitting the application online through http://arbas.assam.gov.in
Online application form will be available from 4th. August,2017 and last date & time for submission of online application is 5 P.M. of 18th. August,2017.
02 Aug, 2017 View Detailed Document(s)
Take part in the Digital Literacy Mission. Download the Application form for Training Centre under NDLM and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Jul, 2017